Our classic Adirondack Chair is our most popular piece of furniture . . . and here is why:
- We only use furniture grade Western Red Cedar (full 1 inch thick). Furniture grade means that all the knots are "tight". Western Red Cedar is the leading wood for use in outdoor furniture, fences and wooden roofs.
- We only use stainless steel hardware on all of our joints. This means NO RUST or weepy rust marks.
- We only use waterproof glue on all of our joints. This means our chairs are sturdy and tough. (Titebond III)
- All of our Adirondack chairs come with an absolutely comfortable curved back design. This takes all the pressure off the upper and lower back.
- All of our Adirondack chairs have an ergonomic slatted seat. This means you stay cooler in the hot summer weather!
- Standard Adirondack - 20" wide
- "Big Boy" Adirondack - 23" wide
- Rocking Adirondack (both sizes)
- Gliding Adirondack (both sizes)
- Love Seat Adirondack - 4 feet wide (standard, rocking, gliding)
- Please call for a custom order and pricing